My Favorite Drug Store Blushes





 Hi guys, hope every ones doing well! I thought it’s about time I did a drug store favorites. Now I love MAC and NARS blushes just as much as the next person, but sometimes you don’t want to spend up to £20 on a blush. Therefore, this is a guide to my favorite drug store blushes, ranging from £1.99 (I can hear you gasping!) to £8.00. 
1. The Body Shop ‘All-In-One Cheek Colour’ in shade ‘Ginger’. This is a  beautiful peach/coral blush with flecks of gold shimmer. A gorgeous blush for summer, which gives a subtle glow to the skin. It’s quite pigmented, and easily blendable. At £8.00, it’s slightly more expensive than say a Rimmel blush (which retail at £3.99), but I think with The Body Shop, you pay for a little extra quality and a wider shade range. I am an avid fan of The Body Shop, and I have several of their blushes, but the two I will mention today are my most favorite. 
2. The Body Shop ‘All-In-One Cheek Colour’ in shade ‘Macaroon’. This is one of my go-to blushes. It’s a highly pigmented, matte coral, and it looks stunning in spring. I often pair this blush with a simple winged eyeliner, mascara and a bare lip, and it looks just effortless. 
3. Natural Collection (Boots own brand) ‘Blushed Cheeks’ in shade ‘Pink Cloud’. I originally bought this blush as a cheap ‘one time use’ blush when I’d left half my makeup kit at home (stupid me). I was extremely surprised with not only the pigmentation, but the finish that this blush gives. At £1.99, I was expecting a very sheer, patchy blush which would take me a long time to blend in…however I was wrong. Waaay wrong. This is a beautiful matte rose pink, which blends so effortlessly into the skin. It brightens my day when I use this blush. It looks so natural, and will go with almost any look. The only downside to this blush, is the pain coming loose from the plastic packaging. This is slightly annoying when you’re on the go, however it’s nothing a little superglue can’t fix!. As you can tell, I’ve hit the pan on this one, and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
4. Natural Collection (Boots own brand) ‘Blushed Cheeks’ in shade ‘Peach Melba’. Again, this is a well pigmented, creamy blush. A muted coral, looks absolutely gorgeous as a natural daily blush. It goes with absolutely everything, and will suit all skin tones. This is my most recent blush purchase, and I’m so happy I did. At £1.99 you really can’t go wrong. 
So that was my favorite drug store blushes, and as you can tell, I’m a fan of corals and rosy pinks! I really hope you enjoyed reading this, and please feel free to leave me an ‘ask’ and let me know what your favorite drug store blushes are! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment