Simple Brow Tutorial





Hi guys, so this is my very simple brow tutorial in ten easy steps. You can either follow using the photos, or I have included an explanation of each down below. I really hope you enjoy recreating your brows as much as I did, as it was well needed - see pic 1 *embarrassed smile*. 
I must also apologize in advance, for the terrible creasing in my concealer, and the bags under my eyes - it’s been a looong day! 

Step 1: Comb your brows using a spoolie or a brow brush. I personally like to brush them upwards, and then go along the top from the inner to the outer brow, just to neaten them up a little. 

Step 2: Pluck any stray hairs underneath the brow first. Then carefully pluck any hairs from the front of the brow and between each eyebrow. I personally prefer to use small ‘pincer’ tweezers for precise plucking in this part! Finally, move on to the tail of the brow, neatening up any longer hairs. Be careful you don’t go too high though, as this can make you look younger than you actually are! 
In this step, I also brushed up the hairs at the front of my brow, and cut the hairs using nail scissors, so they are inline with the rest of the brow line.

Step 3: I then use my Anastasia Brow Wiz in shade ‘Ash Blonde’ and draw a very faint line under the front of my brow, and increase in pressure the closer I get to the tail. I also make sure there aren’t any patches of skin showing. I then lightly trace the top of my brow, to give a clean line, and then fill in with slightly more pressure, until I am comfortable with how the brow looks. 

Step 4: I then neaten up the tail of my brow, giving it a clean point at the end. 

Step 5: I then use a spoolie to go over the front of my brow, brushing up the very small amount of product along the bottom, and spread it upwards for a subtle ‘gradient’ between front and tail. 

Step 6: I then use NARS ‘Creamy Concealer’ in shade ‘chantilly’ underneath the brow, ensuring a straight line from front to tail. I then blend this out using an Elf Concealer brush. This lighter shade of concealer acts as a highlight under the brow, not only giving dimension but preparing for the powder highlight used in step 9. 

Step 7I then use the same concealer along the front of the brow and along the top, creating a clean line. This step was used for those who like a more bold brow, however it can be skipped if you prefer a more natural look. 

Step 8: I used Elf ‘Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara’ at the front of my brow, starting from the bottom and brushing upwards in line with the direction of the hair, and then along from the middle to tail of the brow, ensuring there were no stray hairs. 

Step 9: Highlight using MAC ‘shroom’ eye shadow, and a small brush. I only applied this sparingly (as it’s very pigmented) directly underneath the brow from the middle to the tail. 

Step 10: Enjoy your fabulous brows!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your eye brows look nice without having to put make up on them. But they do look a lot bolder with the make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing eyebrows! Wish I had them! lol

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete