MAC Pro Longwear Concealer



Let me just begin by saying this is one of the best concealers I have ever tried…and I have tried a lot. 
Whilst I would still consider myself as a MAC novice, with no idea as how to match my skin tone to their NC/NW colour chart, I still found that this colour choice was perfect for my skin tone. I have this in the shade NC15, which is great if you are on the paler side (as I am), with yellow/ivory undertones. I find this is slightly lighter than my foundation - which is great for the bright eyed “i definitely got enough sleep last night *snigger*” look. 
I know very few people use the same concealer for under the eye area as well as on blemishes, but my gosh - this concealer does both. A full coverage without the cakiness, it’s perfect in my books. 
This concealer works great when applied with fingers, a brush or my personal favourite - a beauty blender sponge. 
The only possible query I have with this product is simply the price for the small amount you receive. At £15.50 for 9ml of product, it’s not your average drug store price. However I do believe it is worth the price you pay, with such a good coverage and great formula - you can’t go wrong with this one. 
If you have tried this concealer or use it on a regular basis - drop me an ‘ask’ and let me know what you think of it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment