MAC Eye Shadow in shade 'Shroom'




I have read so many good reviews of this product, so I thought I would add to the great following. 
I haven’t used this eye shadow as an eye shadow.. it may seem strange I know, but this product is more than just something to put on your eyes. I use this as a highlight, for under my brows, and on my cupids bow. 
And believe me when I say this, It is gorgeous. The satin finish reflects light, without looking too much. It is thick and creamy - even though it’s a powder shadow. It has a slight pink tint - something which you can’t always pick up on camera, and it is highly pigmented. 
The RRP is £12.50 for 1.5g. Slightly expensive for just a single eye shadow, but it’s versatility is what sells this product. 
I truly cannot say anything bad about this product, and It lives up to the expectation. It is a definite staple product in my makeup bag, and I would re-purchase this in a second. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment