Korres Mango Lip Butter


A good friend of mine bought me this Korres mango lip butter for Christmas just gone, and I love it. I’m not usually one for tinted lip balms, but this one hit the mark. It is pigmented a gorgeous coral pink, and applies smoothly to the lips. It’s one of those lip butters where you can apply it without a mirror and know it’s going to look good.
The packaging was what stood out to me at first, it was boxed beautifully - which is something you don’t see very often in a lip balm. Mango is one of my most favorite smells, and this lip butter smells so good I could eat it. 
As far as formula goes, it is quite soft compared to most lip butters I have tried, and I would imagine that it is very easy to apply too much at once. With something so beautiful as this lip butter, I will have to be extra careful not to waste it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment