Lorus Rose Gold Watch


After having an accident on thursday (car crash - not my fault!), I decided it was time for a pick-me-up. 
I have been oggling over the Micheal Kors watches for so long, specifically rose gold coloured, however I was not willing to dish out over £170 for one (maybe it’s the penniless student in me). 
After trawling the shops in Preston for what felt like a life time, watch after watch was not satisfying my needs. Until alas! at the last moment I thought I’d have a look in Argos…yes I said it..Argos. And boy am I glad that I did!
It was like love at first sight…and then at second sight when I saw that it was only £39.99!!
With an adjustable mesh-style strap, it is perfect for those of us who have tiny wrists. The strap is also metal, which is surprisingly comfortable!. It is rose gold coloured, but not so much that it almost looks bright pink like some cheaper watches do, but just a nice subtle rose hue. 
After later doing some research - I found out that this is actually a men’s watch! I honestly had no idea at the time of purchase, but I don’t even think it matters that much. 
It has a large analogue pearlescent face, with rose gold five minute intervals, along with smaller minute intervals too. That is really handy for me personally, as I am forever chasing after trains - which means my watch needs to be synchronized to the last minute.
All in all, I am wonderfully surprised with how much I love this watch. It doesn’t compare to my Daniel Wellington Sheffield Lady, but it sure does catch your eye - and all for under £40.


0 comments:

Post a Comment