Bed Time Skin Care Routine



My skin has been trouble since I was in my early teens, with frequent breakouts and scarring from previous blemishes, oily patches, and just general redness, I found it so hard to get hold of products which actually work for my skin. However, I think this combination has definitely produced the best results! 
I was very reluctant to use the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as it is basically a blend of essential oils which you apply to your skin using a pipette. Oil based products on oily skin = disaster, however my oiliness has been reduced, my skin feels brighter, softer, and the overall look of my skin has completely changed since I’ve started using this every night. Paired with the Midnight Recovery Eye cream by the same company, this pair is a power couple of the skin world. I often suffered from dark under eye circles, and no matter how much sleep I got the  night before, I would always wake up looking tired and run-down. But no more! The eye cream not only helps reduce fine lines, it reduces my dark circles, and replenishes the skin around my eyes. My eyes are visibly brighter by morning, and I could not wish for a better eye cream. 
Price wise, the pair can be bought from the Kiehl’s website, with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate at £36.00 and the Midnight Recovery Eye for £24.50. 
The products are slightly on the expensive side, however I always think it’s better to splurge on skin care, to know you are getting the best possible care for your skin. 
The holy-grail company of skin care at the moment is La Roche Posay, a french skin care company which can be found in Boots, Murray’s Pharmacy, and most online beauty stores. I originally had the Effaclar Duo +, and found small results. I decided after reading that the Effaclar K can help with uneven skin tone, uneven skin texture, blemishes and blocked pores, I decided this was better suited to my needs…and boy was I right!
I have been using this product since March of this year, and I have noticed such a difference in my skin. My red patches have been minimized, It has significantly reduced the length and severity of breakouts, and it has given me an overall clear complexion. I honestly could not recommend this product more if I tried. 
The RRP for this product is around £15.00, and you get 30ml. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment